Total Score contains "Challenge Score" and "Quest Score"
Quest Score: Quest will check the total challenge times of Stages with Reward. Competed the stages as requested will get additional Quest Score.
- Number of the Survived Hero
- Number of the rounds the Challenge takes
- Nov 1st: The best difficulty level of Stages with Rewards is 10. So on Nov 2nd, the Summoner will get 10 x 5% = 50% Difficulty Bonus Buff.
- Nov 1st: The Summoner comepleted total 5 times of Stages with Rewards, and so get direct 25% Stage Bonus Buff.
- Nov 2nd: The Summoner will have 50% Difficulty Bonus Buff and 25% Stage Bonus Buff which makes total 75% Bonus Buff for Endless Challenge.
【Reward and Endless Challenge Shop】
Challenge Reward and Ranking Reward will be given according to the Total Score. It will also make influence on the available items you can purchase in Endless Challenge Shop. The higher Total Score you have, the more items you can purchase.
Little Tips from Nana: First use the Strongest Team to challenge up to difficult level as high as you can to gain the best Ability Bonus as possible.
Next day with the given Ability Bonus, challenge each stage using the required Heroes to get the best score. Summoners will need to train Heroes with different rarity and element type to obtain the bonus score of each stage.
Runewaker Entertainment is not responsible lost data due to lag, connection issues, or crashes caused by unstable network.
Runewaker Entertainment reserves right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Event and its Complimentary content. Please refer to Official Website for the latest announcement.
The Event can be postponed or cancelled due to Force majeure.
Matters not mentioned here will follow the regulation of the orginizer.
All participants are acknowledged as agreed with the latest announcement on Event Page and Official Website.