Last Valiant

Deep equipment system with endless possibilities.


2021/06/16 Pick Up Summon (Alanru) Events


【Event】2021/06/16 Pick Up Summon

【Location】Summon>Pick Up Summon

【Period】2021/06/16 (Wed) 16:00 - 2021/06/30 (Wed) 16:00 GMT+8


  • SSR Heroes: Dylan, Aya, Flora, Alanru

  • SSR Rate: 3%

  • Alanru

    • Class: Priest

      • Normal Attack: 
        • Light Bomb: Summon bombs of light, inflicting 100%/145%/210%/305%/445% ATK damage to enemies in range with 10% chance to summon light from the enemy, inflicting 100%/145%/210%/305%/445% ATK damage to enemy hit with 20% chance to inflict -50% Accuracy for 3 seconds. Allies hit with the light is granted 100%/145%/210%/305%/445% ATK Heal with 20% chance to grant Hardy (+30% HP)  for 5 seconds.
      • Skills:  
        • Jumping Starlight: Summon light from the stars, inflicting 120%/174%/252%/366%/534% ATK damage and Knockback to enemy hit with 20% chance to inflict -30%/36%/42%/48%/60% Healing Received for 5 seconds. Allies hit with the light is granted +30%/36%/42%/48%/60% Healing Received for 10 seconds and remove all debuffs.
        • Light Halo: Summon light halos from self, inflicting 160%/232%/336%/488%/712% ATK damage to enemies hit with 10% chance to inflict -30%/36%/42%/48%/60% Attack and Defense for 5 seconds. Allies hit are granted 30%/36%/42%/48%/60% ATK Heal and remove all debuffs.
        • Holy Shield: Summon Holy Shield on all allies. Shield can block 420%/525%/651%/819%/1029% ATK damage for 10 seconds. Every second, remove CC debuffs and grant 140%/175%/217%/273%/343% ATK Heal. Shield also grants +100% Attack, +100% Defense, and +30% Mana Regeneration. If shield is broken before 10 seconds, inflict 380%/551%/798%/1159%/1691% ATK damage and Daze for 2 seconds to enemies in range.
      • Passive Skill: 
        • Guardian Beast: Summon Guardian Beast at the beginning of battle for 20 seconds, after which it is summoned once every 30 seconds. 
          Guardian Attacks: Inflict 220%/319%/462%/671%/979% ATK damage to enemies in range. Occasionally summon Light Wind, inflicting 420%/609%/882%/1281%/1869% ATK damage with 20% chance to inflict Hinder (-40% Accuracy, -40% Movement Speed, and -80% Evade) for 5 seconds. Each attack also has 20% chance to inflict Taunt. 
          Guardian Defend: When Beast is dismissed, team gains -30% Damage Taken for 10 seconds.
          Guardian Blessing: When Beast is on battlefield, every 5 seconds grant 120%/150%/186%/234%/294% ATK Heal and remove all debuffs to allies in range.
      • Artifacts Skill:
        • Guardian Light: Team gains +15% Healing Received. When attacking, 10% chance to summon Guardian Light on ally with lowest Health, granting 400% ATK Heal and Invulnerability for 1 second. Effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
  • New Hero will be available in the general Hero Summon Pool 3 months later after the Event ends.


  • Runewaker Entertainment is not responsible for lost data due to lag, connection issues, or crashes caused by the unstable network.

  • Runewaker Entertainment reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Event and its Complimentary content. Please refer to the Official Website for the latest announcement. 

  • The Event can be postponed or canceled due to Force majeure.

  • Matters not mentioned here will follow the regulation of the organizer. 

  • All participants are acknowledged as agreed with the latest announcement on Event Page and Official Website.