Last Valiant

Deep equipment system with endless possibilities.


Advent - Guardian of the Scales。Anubis Events



【Event】 Guardian of the Scales- Anubis

【Period】2020/11/11 (Wed) After Maintenance - 2020/12/02 (Wed) 16:00 GMT +8



  • Vile Vestige: Used to summon an Advent stage. Obtainable from Adventure stages.

  • Mark of Virtue: Used for entry into an Advent stage. Gain 1 every hour, with a capacity of 15.

【Basics info】

  • Players can summon an Advent stage with a Vile Vestige. A Mark of Virtue is used to enter an Advent stage, whether it is created by yourself or another player.

  • Summoning Advent Stage:

    • Each player can only summon 1 Advent stage at a time.

      • A maximum of 10 stages will be available at one time.

      • Your summoned stage will always be visible.

      • Stages summoned by Friends or Guild members have priority.

    • Difficulty determines the ATK/DEF/HP of Boss, as well as the rewards.

    • The stage is available for 2 hours. If the boss is not defeated, no rewards are given.

    • A Mark of Virtue is not required to enter stage if boss HP is below 5%.

  • Advent Stage:

    • A Cooperative experience, each stage boss has an independent HP.

    • Each player entering the stage will deduct from the same HP.

    • When joining a stage:

      • The difficulty is determined when the stage was summoned.

      • Reward calculation based on HP displayed.

      • No limit on how many players may enter.

    • If the boss was defeated by someone else while in battle, you will still receive rewards.

    • Players may enter the same stage multiple times if you have a Mark of Virtue.

  • Rewards: 

    • Once the boss is defeated, rewards are calculated based on damage done.

      • Core of Darkness (Difficulty 1 – 7)

      • Heart of Darkness (Difficulty 3 – 7)

    • Tap Collect to receive rewards.

    • You receive a score bonus during reward calculation if you summon stage.

    • Rewards will be available to collect for 24 hours after completion of the stage.

    • Stage Difficulty and the Damage Ranking to the Boss will make influences on the drop amount: 

      • Additional 20% Drop Bonus will be given for each difficulty level

      • Damage Ranking of each stage will also make influences on the final drop

      • Note: The exact Drop amount of Core of Darkness and Heart of Darkness will be varied in the range of ±5%. 

    • ​​​Advent Shop Item/Price Info: Shop Info



1 Star

2 Star

3 Star

4 Star

5 Star

6 Star

7 Star


Default Amount







Drop Amount Example









(Difficulty Influence)









Drop Amount







(Damage Ranking Influence)

  • Ranking Rewards:
      • Obtain score after completing the stage.

      • Ranking split into Standard Ranking (Single-Attempt score rank) and Slayer Ranking (Cumulative score rank).

      • Score Calculation:

        • Percent of damage done to boss * Stage Base Score (Difficulty dependent) = Damage Score

        • If the boss is defeated during the battle, the remaining time is converted to a score.

          • Time remaining * Stage Base Score (Difficulty dependent) = Completion Score

        • Damage Score + Completion Score = Total Score

    • Vile Vestige, Mark of Virtue, Core of Darkness, and Heart of Darkness will reset to 0 one week after the event ends.

【Stage Guide】

  • Anubis is 100% immune to: 
    • Paralyze

    • Daze

    • Charm

    • Blind

    • Silence
    • Disarm

    • Freeze

    • Weaken

    • ATK Reduction

    • Damage Taken Increase
  • Anubis has 40% Critical Resist, and 60% Critical Damage Taken Reduction 
  • Anubis attack has chance to inflict Perforate and decrease Block Reduction of the target. While Perforate is triggered, another 50% chance to inflict Sunder to decrease enemy's DEF.

  • At intervals, Anubis will cast Darkness Mantle increasing DEF, (but increase self damage)  with a Critical Shield. When the Critical Sheild is broken, the self gained damage will increase again. 

  • If Anubis has Poison while Darkness Mantle is triggered, DEF increase will be removed together with Poison.

  • Anubis has reduce Critical Damage skill to remove self damage debuff from Darkness Mantle and broken Critical Shield. 

【Hero Details】

Guardian of the Scales - Anubis can be obtained from the shop.

  • Core of Darkness: Limited exchange

  • Heart of Darkness: Limited exchange

(Below is the skill details of Anubis as a Hero)

  • Class: Knight
  • Normal Attack: 
    • Break Smash: Inflict 100%/145%/210%/305%/445% ATK damage to enemies in front of you with 10% chance to summon Smash, inflicting 180%/261%/378%/549%/801% ATK damage to enemies in range with 50%/60%/70%/85%/100% chance to inflict Perforate (-50% Block Reduction) for 5 seconds. When Smash is summoned, 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% chance to inflict Sunder (-20% DEF) for 3 seconds. Can stack 5 times.
  • Skill: 
    • Shifting Sands: Inflict 180%/261%/378%/549%/801% ATK damage to enemies in range. Summon Shifting Sands to bring nearby enemies together and inflict 150%/218%/315%/458%/668% ATK damage every second for 3 seconds to enemies in range.
      Each hit has 30% chance to inflict  Hinder (-40% Accuracy, -40% Movement Speed, and -80% Evade) for 3 seconds.
    • Heart Strike: Charge the weakest enemy, inflicting 600%/870%/1260%/1830%/2670% ATK damage to target with 50% chance to inflict Weaken (-30% HP) for 5 seconds. If target has hinder, increase chance to 100%.
      Also inflict
      450%/653%/945%/1373%/2003% ATK damage to enemies in range with 30% chance to inflict Perforate (-50% Block Reduction) for 5 seconds. Also 30% chance to inflict Sunder (-20% DEF) for 3 seconds. Can stack 5 times."
    • Judgement Scale: Summon Judgement Scale, inflicting 120%/174%/252%/366%/534% ATK damage every 0.6 seconds for 3 seconds to enemies in range.
      Furthest and closest enemy are judged, inflicting 
      130%/189%/273%/397%/579% ATK damage every 0.6 seconds and Root for 3 seconds.
      Each hit inflicts one of the following effects:
      •  Inflict -20% Healing Received for 5 seconds.
      •  Inflict Fatal (Inflict 21% ATK damage every second, with 30% chance to inflict Daze for 1 second) for 5 seconds. Can stack 5 times.
  • Passive Skill: 
    • Darkness Mantle:Every 10 seconds, summon Darkness Mantle, granting +70%/84%/98%/112%/140% DEF for 5 seconds to all allies. Every 30 seconds self gain +15%/18%/21%/24%/30% Damage for 10 seconds.
  • Artifact Skill: 
    • Damage Balance:Every 30 seconds grant Critical Shield on weakest ally for 30 seconds. Critical Shield can transfer 30% of damage ally receives to self 15 times.


  • Runewaker Entertainment is not responsible for lost data due to lag, connection issues, or crashes caused by the unstable network.

  • Runewaker Entertainment reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Event and its Complimentary content. Please refer to the Official Website for the latest announcement. 

  • The Event can be postponed or canceled due to Force majeure.

  • Matters not mentioned here will follow the regulation of the organizer. 

  • All participants are acknowledged as agreed with the latest announcement on Event Page and Official Website.